Monday 10 March 2008

Regards Christopher Hansard, Physician Bon Medicine

Christopher Hansard helped me recover from M.E or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as well as severe Eczema and Asthma with the help of his apprentices and senior physician Stephanie Wright. I was an Apprentice and patient of his for approximately four years and learnt an incredible amount. His considerable knowlege and wisdom freely given as well as his professional bearing have been nothing but an inspiration and help to me in my life.
I have a wide knowlege of Tibetan traditions and what I have learnt, though it often does not conform to western qualifications (our course for example was twelve years long) is that these traditions are have depth to their understanding and grasp of the reasons for illness that western medicine often overlooks. In comparing the Bon tradition and what I have learned with Christopher as well as my connections with Tibetan Buddhist traditions, it is clear that the teachings of Christopher have helped alleviate the suffering of many people. Their most obvious proof is their efficacy. The proof as they say is in the pudding. I would advise anyone who needs help for their problems to seek Christopher's guidance and/or read his books.
To learn from Christopher Hansard go to www.christopherhansard.com




If you have enjoyed reading this site please help me to keep raising the standards by leaving a donation
To join my Newsletter, with the latest Positive Impact Living Methods and News and please fill out your information in the box below

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to Positive Impact Living Newsletter


For the latest news from Positive Impact Living.blogspot join today, and find out how you can be involved.
For life recipes, a little get up and go, and an infusion of heartfelt positivity.
Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe