Thursday 28 April 2011

The Cure for Cancer Buried by the Pharmaceuticals for over 50years

This article is amazing ' Essiac is a cure for cancer. I’ve seen it reverse and eliminate cancers at such a progressed state that nothing medical science currently has could have accomplished similar results. I wouldn’t have believed it myself had I not seen it with my own eyes. I feel very strongly that Essiac is the single most beneficial treatment for cancer today.' Dr Charles A Brusch Source- http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/health/cancer-cure-found-in-secret-indian-herbal-formulation-54456.html

I have more resources on how to make essiac and where to get it here.. and here

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/health/cancer-cure-found-in-secret-indian-herbal-formulation-54456.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to Positive Impact Living Newsletter


For the latest news from Positive Impact Living.blogspot join today, and find out how you can be involved.
For life recipes, a little get up and go, and an infusion of heartfelt positivity.
Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe