Monday 13 June 2011

Bursynski - The MOVIE

I would like everyone I know to see this movie and then I'd like to join a movement to bring the pharmaceuticals, FDA and individuals involved to task with actual criminal court proceedings and change how the whole government and medical establishment currently functions solely for the interests of big Pharma. I'd like you to join me so that by the end of our lifetimes our children do not have to face down such insidious abuses. And I'd like full restitution for Dr Bursynski who should be given an award for services to humanity.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to Positive Impact Living Newsletter


For the latest news from Positive Impact Living.blogspot join today, and find out how you can be involved.
For life recipes, a little get up and go, and an infusion of heartfelt positivity.
Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe