Sunday 15 July 2007

Videos, hooraa!

I have just installed my Videos section and there are some real gems there so be sure to have a look. I've chosen films that have the practical how-to that will help you go out and enjoy the world. They are very inspiring and I've really enjoyed searching them out. I suggest that if you read an article you follow the video links and also watch the related film(s). They say you learn best after hearing it, then seeing it, then the 'doing' of it which is what you get to do next!

One of my faves is 'Across Canada by Canoe', see under the Inspirational vids which is about two adventurous brothers heading out. After five years of talking about it, a year of planning: they begin their Trans-Canadian Canoe Trip!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to Positive Impact Living Newsletter


For the latest news from Positive Impact Living.blogspot join today, and find out how you can be involved.
For life recipes, a little get up and go, and an infusion of heartfelt positivity.
Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe